Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
WEEKEND SCHEDULE of EVENTS
FRIDAY, SEPT 29 PM
Featuring works of art from Ipswich residents.
Tom Palance, Mark Earley & Friends
SATURDAY, SEPT 30 PM #IpswichIllumination
• 12-9 Art Exhibit (Town Hall)
• 4-6 Ipswich Poetry Group Reading (Acension Church)
• 5-9 Ipswich Ale Brewery Beer Garden
• 5:45 Paper Crane Drop with Fire Truck (Elm St by police station)
• 6-7 Live music: Ipswich Community Band Pops Concert (Riverwalk Mural)
• 6:30-9 Illumination Events & Interactive Installations (sunset 6:26 pm).
Celebrating arts, community and the Ipswich River with:
• Jessie’s Floating Wish Lanterns (Cove by County St bridge)
• Art Scream Truck ... where children make art (Ascension pkg lot)
• Chime In (riverwalk path)
• Shadow Box (Memorial Green/Hall Haskell House)
• Laser Hall (Elm St by police station)
• Family Station with Fire Truck (Elm St by police station)
• Live music: Bottles & Cans (Ascension Church pkg lot)
• Live music: Orville Giddings (Sawmill Point)
• Light Bright & Photo Op (between foot bridge & EBSCO patio)
• 7-9 Live music: Kate Barry & Nouveau Groove (Riverwalk Mural)
• 8pm Starway to Heaven (telescopes on Town Hall Field)
When Air Meets Water II aerial dance (Green St bridge)
Dancers: Jenny Carlson & Tabitha Rodger Choreographer: Janet Taisey Craft
SUNDAY, OCT 1 PM
Art Exhibit (Town Hall)
• 12-4 10th Annual Acoustic Brunch (Town Hall)
•2-3 Live music: Labor in Vain. Coffee & pastries.