Monday June 10, 2019, 6:30-7:30 pm at Town Hall, 25 Green Street, Room C (second floor).
Topics of discussion:
- Overview of impacts from climate change and sea-level rise on critical public infrastructure (e.g., water, sewer, power, roads) and private property.
- Information on how protecting natural resources helps protect the public, and why we are focusing on Green Infrastructure.
- Steps Town has taken to address future climate impacts.
- Riverbank erosion – overview, findings & status of nature-based coastal bank stabilization.
- Argilla Road flooding – overview, findings & status of road elevation & culvert expansion.
For additional information contact Public Works at 978-356-6612.
Partially funded by the MA Coastal Resiliency Grant Program.