The Town has contracted with Brox Industries for the repaving of Brown Sq, Brewery Pl, South Village Green, Old Essex Rd, Northgate Rd from Essex Rd to Old Essex Rd, Linebrook Rd from Pillowlace Ln to Boxford Rd, Boxford Rd from Linebrook Rd to approximately the Hood Pond Landing, and Town Farm Rd from Fowler’s Ln to Greens Point Rd.
TUESDAY MAY 16TH BROX WILL BEGIN BINDER PAVING AT 70:00 AM ON LINEBROOK ROAD AND MOVE TO BOXFORD RD. WEDNESDAY MAY 17TH BROX WILL BEGIN BINDER PAVING AT 7:00 AM ON BROWN SQUARE AND MOVE TO SOUTH VILLAGE GREEN ONCE COMPLETE. ONCE COMPLETE AT SOUTH VILLAGE GREEN BROX WILL MOVE TO OLD ESSEX RD & NORTHGATE RD, THIS COULD BE AS EARLY AS WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON. THURSDAY MAY 18TH BROX WILL BEGIN BINDER PAVING AT 7:00 AM AT NORTHGATE RD AND MOVE TO TOWN FARM ROAD TO COMPLETE BINDER PAVING.
MONDAY MAY 15TH: Busby Construction
- Busby will Begin to remove excess material and fine grade on Monday morning.
- Busy has ensured Brox that all roads will have been fine graded and ready for Binder by May 18th.
- The order in which Busby will start their fine grading efforts will be based on the road condition after the asphalt roadway has been broken. At this time I anticipate starting on Brown Square and then moving up to Boxford Road and Linebrook Road.
WEEK OF MAY 15th: McIver Construction
- McIver will begin work the Week of May 15 on the Brown Square sidewalks.
MAY 17th WEDNESDAY: Brox
- Brox will plan to have a paving crew in Ipswich May 17th through May 19th.
- Brox paving crew will binder all the roads which were reclaimed prior to the end of work on May 19th.
- The anticipated order for paving the binder is as follows: (Brox will adjust the order as needed based on road conditions)
- Boxford Rd
- Linebrook Rd
- Town Farm Rd
- Brown Square
- South Village Green
- Northgate Rd
- Old Essex Rd
MAY 22nd MONDAY: Tango Construction
- Tango will begin to raise structures to the designed finished grade.
MAY 24th WEDNESDAY: Brox
- Brox anticipates having a paving crew returning to begin paving the top course.
THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE EITHER DUE TO WEATHER OR ANY OTHER UNFORESEEN CONDITIONS.